Bed/Bath: 4bd + office/family rm / 3.5ba
Type: SFH / Unfurnished
Parking: 2-car private garage prkg
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Expansive Home with 4 Decks, 2-Car Parking & More!
Located at the border of Noe Valley and Diamond Heights neighborhoods, this spacious home was thoughtfully designed from the ground up. From the Cedar paneling on the exterior, to the custom cabinetry, stainless steel Emtek door hardware and Walnut interior doors - you'll find it easy to appreciate the details while you settle in. If you decide to get some fresh air, or simply want to enjoy the San Francisco views, walk out to 1 of 3 decks or your own private roof deck!
- Private roof deck.
- San Francisco downtown views.
- Sunny home with air conditioning.
- 4 bedrooms plus spacious office/family room with wine fridge & sink.
- Master bedroom features en-suite bathroom, walk-in closet and private deck.
- Spacious living / dining room combo with two decks off of dining room (one of which leads to roof deck).
- Front patio and small private yard.
- Open kitchen features island and breakfast bar, plus Thermador appliances, Quartzite counter tops.
- Flush-to-wall Regency fireplace with Venetian marble plaster embellishments.
- Bonelli windows.
- Custom window coverings throughout (not seen in photos).
- Energy efficient in-floor radiant heating.
- State of the art LED lighting and low voltage halogen lighting throughout.
- 8-in plank engineered White Oak flooring.
- Aiphone GT Video Intercom, Honeywell Security Alarm System.
- Large private garage with 2-car parking and interior access.
- Washer/dryer in unit.
- Pre-wiring for whole home networking, telephone, television (Smart HD TV in both living and master bedroom).
- Whole home distributed audio and 8-channel closed circuit video security system.
Diamond Heights Blvd
Why Do People Love Noe Valley?
With its convenient location on the south side of San Francisco, this lovely, sunny and popular neighborhood truly has so much to offer. Visitors and locals alike love Noe Valley's appeal with its historic Victorian and Edwardian homes. Noe Valley’s unique landscape, with its nostalgic San Francisco hills and rather pristine streets, is welcoming and pleasant for all, whether on foot or in a stroller. From Dolores Street lined with its iconic palm trees to Church Street’s landmark St. Paul’s Cathedral and surprisingly pleasant flat terrain for walkers and joggers, each street seems to have its own magic.
GREAT SHOPPING & ACTIVITIES:
Noe Valley has so...
More About Noe Valley